Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Act of Kindness Friday for Bloggers

Photobucket


Well, another Friday is upon us. Time for us bloggers to share the love once again. The blog I want to share with you today is The Stay at Home Mom's Review. This is a fairly new blog in which Hollie, the author, reviews different products for her readers. I'm enjoying it very much. Please pop over and say "Hi". I know she would be thrilled.

What blog would you like to share today? I always look forward to checking out new blogs!

And...if your blog was listed, feel free to grab the "Blessed by a RAOK" button on the left.

7 comments:

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Stopping by from SITS! Have a great day and thanks for the blogs :-) Love, Evi

Chickie said...

I am a first time participant!!! This is so neat! Thanks for doing it!

Krissy said...

There's an award for you over on my blog.

Happy Friday!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I will have to check Hollie's blog out! :)

Hollie said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I think that is so cool! I have bragging to anyone who will listen to me! I am so excited (can you tell? lol)!

Kerri said...

Sorry I missed it this time! I will do it again this week!

Anonymous said...

Glossy Money is run by a friend of mine , I love that she matches coupons for Walmart. Thanks for offering a chance to share!