Saturday, November 10, 2007

Giving Without Spending...Much: Toys for Tots

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's that time of year again. I've been seeing the Toys for Tots boxes at my local wally world for a few weeks now. As I was perusing the toy section, I saw some really cute ones for $5. The hubby and I wound up getting one that was $10 to donate. It's up to you what you get but you don't have to spend a lot to give a needy child a great Christmas. Next time you're in a store that has a Toys for Tots box, give up something and use that $5 and purchase a toy to donate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I donated to Toys For Tots at our local Dollar Tree. I bought about 7 different gifts, all for $1.00 each. There were teddy bears, dolls, books, etc. It was a great feeling to be able to help out a little without taking much from my own family shopping. Thanks Dollar Tree for helping do that!!